This is the big questions that many small business are struggling with today.
In order to remove negative feedback from online reviews you must first identify the source of the feedback.
Online reputation management firms like Reputation911 have investigative teams with experienced forensic investigators that will not only detect negative feedback but track it back to the source.
Once identified it’s grouped into one of the following classifications: competitor, disgruntled employee, misleading or out of date information, fake or spam.
Now that you have identified the source and classification of the negative feedback, you can start tracking the complaint links and remove them from from coming up in search results on the Internet.
When someone searches for you and you have a complaint on one of these sites, the complaint link will most likely rank in the top Search results on leading search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo.
The complaint links must be removed from these sites, not just suppress which is only a temporary fix resulting in the negative feedback returning.
Online Reputation Management Companies Like Reputation911 utilize innovative products and technology to remove negative feedback from attacks for clients but only when it is determined to be competitor driven, disgruntled employees, fake or spam.
Reputation911 will not remove truthful feedback and or reviews that are the actual current representation of the client and or there business.
- Our Investigative Team will work to remove not just suppress negative online content.
- We specialize in uncovering the source of the negative feedback.
- Reputation911 will contest the review at the source.
- Our experienced forensic investigators can detect and identify the source and remove negative articles and blogs that are determined to be misleading, fake or spam.
- Our legal advisor will send ‘cease and desist’ orders to the perpetrators of out-of- date, false, misleading and fake information. They will demand that the individuals who are responsible for these negative posts to immediately remove this information.
Every day that these negative reviews remain online, you are losing customers, and you can’t afford to wait. Remove negative reviews with our help, or reach out to us to learn about our other online reputation management options.