Wonder why you didn’t get the interview or job? It could be what’s online about you!
83% of companies check your online reputation and over half of them admit to not hiring a candidate due to what they find. To make matters worse your online image is often created by others who might tag you on inappropriate photos or post about you on Facebook. Gain a competitive advantage with our My Online Reputation name one of the most innovative career reputation management tools in the business.
By taking the appropriate actions Reputation911′s online image team will help you raise your online reputation score by deleting the negatives and building on the positives helping you create your own professional profile.
Here are just some of the areas we have recently work with clients who wanted a new career or job promotion:
– Online Dating Profiles – Searching and deleting old online dating profiles and conversations that may be hurting your online reputation score and making current profiles private or invisible to search engines.
– Facebook Accounts – Deleting or complete privacy option, only allowing access to friends and family that you add and everyone else will just see your picture, so opt for the fully-clothed shot!
– Find My Old Accounts – Searching and deleting all old accounts that may be sitting idle in cyberspace waiting for an employer or stranger to find.
– Blogger Post – Searching and removing any negative or inflammatory metion of you in a blog or micro blog post.
– Video and Photo Sharing Sites – Searching and removing racy photos and or inappropriate video content that you did not wish to have posted on youtube.
– Professional Social Networking Sites – Deleting and or completing privacy options for old or new sites you may have online.
To learn more about how to clean up and build your online professional profile visit our My Online Reputation page.
Call us today for a confidential consultation with one of our Online Reputation Managers at 1-866-MY-REP-911